Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hello people!

Had Maths remedial today.
We went to the computer lab instead of having lessons in class.
That seriously is gonna make me oh-not-so-attentive.

I thought that the computers there are gonna be super laggy.
HAHA.
But Im so wrong.
They had labtops instead.
So cool!

My #1 chio bu!

People who sits at the row are clever people :D

Look at Rekha!
How lethargic can the guys get? XD

Laogong's serious look (:



No one listens to Chang.
I guess going to the computer lab was a bad idea.
Ha ha ha.
OH OH!
& PF cut her hair!

Kuku 1 & kuku 2 (:

(:

Went to discuss the Guides thinggy with Anyu.
Both PF & me went to make calls to arrange CIPs.
We made calls to;
- Singapore Science Centre
- Singapore Discovery Centre
- Singapore Zoo
- Snow City.

All their answers were the same.
"Please call back after 2pm"
&,
"Whats CIP?"
Omg?

Went to Burger King with them after that.
Saw this cockroach outside the window.
Ha ha.

Xiao Qiang! XD

Mummy's gonna bring both jie & me to a Jap restaurant later!
Gonna bug her to buy me clothes.
Ha ha ha.

How on earth will I ever give my progress report to my parents?
Shitz.


Jealousy gets you to nowhere.
I have no comments.
I have absolute nothing to say.

Till then;
Toodles! (:


iwonderifyoueverknowthatsomeoneisthinkingofyounow.
iwonderifyoustillknowaboutmyexistence.
iwonderifistillcrossyoumind.
pleasedontforgetaboutme,youpromised.

No comments: